Reed's Rod a Must Have!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Papa_Bear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It is being called a "Must have" for SCUBA and is becoming very popular! We offer Keystone pricing and and we add your shops name to our web site list of dealers.
792_IMG_8234_Reeds_rod_web_photo.jpg

Please feel free to contact us for information:
Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

We also customize orders for your shop!

I'm not familiar with this product. Is it an underwater cattle prod I can keep students "in line" with? That would be awesome!

I'm not familiar with this product. Is it an underwater cattle prod I can keep students "in line" with? That would be awesome!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Same here don't have a clue on what to do with it.

Hey, A million and one uses! But your not the first to suggest that a local instructor said that the first time she saw it! At the Avalon Clean up we gave a number to the raffle and the announcer called them "A buddy knocker"! LOL :rofl3:
600__MG_4684_Gun_with_reeds_rod_Beqa_Fiji_07.jpg

One of the Fijian Dive Masters in Beqa Lagoon with his, because "Once you get your hands on Reed's Rod, you never let go!" :wink:

I always dive with mine:wink:

ive heard it can be used as a pointer or tank taper to get your buddys attention or you use the tip instead of using your finger if you find yourself heading towards a rock or something similar in current

and dont get started on bouyancy and finger touching (this isnt the thread for that)... sometimes there is no option but to touch something but this def seems to be a better option over using your hand (and ive not seen these used over here btw)

i need to retract what i said abuot not seeing them used here.... today i saw a DM head out with a rod like this and on my local forum one of the other guys was asking about seeing them also

cheers

Can I guess?
1) Is it a fancy handle to pull your J valve?

2) A miniture LED light stick to check the internatal on your tanks for corrosion/Rust?

3) Is it for routeing Lobsters out of there holes? Maybe does it have an internal wire cable for snaring the Bugs?
4) Is it a cattle prod for dualing electric ells? I used to have a stick with a couple of 6 penny nails at the end with some lead wrapped around to snag Moreys out of their holes.

4) Is it a Colaspsable Baton like an ASP?

5) A small caliber Bang stick?

6) I give up? What is it?

spanish-salvage-divers-work.jpg

1000 and one uses! It is a tank banger, muck stick, pry tool, sand spike, Mono-Pod for your camera, Anchor in current, feeler for those things you don't want to touch, and a pointer! It is all of those and more! Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

The product is Keystoned for retail! All so anyone who retails for us is added to our web site as a dealer:wink:

If you buy 48 in an order we will put your Store Name or Web site in the handle as well as you can chose the color! These are now shipping all over the world and is a high profit center that brands YOUR name to the diver of your shop!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom