"Open-circuit and finning are for peasants"

Who would want to purchase one of these t-shirts?

• Yes

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 38 76.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Peasants" sucks the humor out because everyone knows CCRs and DPVs are disgustingly expensive... even more so than diving already is.
There are those on this board that make frequent liveaboard trips that have spent far more on those than I will even with a second/redundant rebreather down the line. I honestly don't know if I'll ever do even one.

You have inspired modification to this shirt: shore diving! (Which is 99% of my dives). Thank you!

Screenshot_20221018-200755-606.png

For the

Noisy and Slow

Noisy and Exhausted
You're into something here.
For the air hogs and lazy?

I can have different sayings as I do have a couple requests in DM to keep peasants. Having different versions of text for the same image (I've had logos created in the past) is trivial

When deep, invest in gear
<CCR>
not expensive bubbles

A bit of a take-off on someone's "Quality counts" ad copy.

Most peasants will find the ref to peasants offensive. Add to that we're surrounded by the perpetually offended generation that want to yell down everything not categorically divisive in the name of inclusiveness...
I'd buy and wear the shirt even though a CCR is not even an idea that can fester in my mind.

Black tip travel = $2k with batteries
CCR = $10k+ with training
Friend that has a DPV and attached leash on their backplate = priceless

Attachments

• GX010147_1664934526266.jpg
    GX010147_1664934526266.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 32
  • GX010147_1664934557238.jpg
    GX010147_1664934557238.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 32
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back