Hollis F1 Fin - Color Anyone??

What color would you like to see Hollis Fins in? (multiple choice)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything Hi-Vis. Right now I am the Johnny Cash of diving, black everything, something that made a little easier to see might be nice.

BTW, I just started diving F1's with my drysuit and I LOVE THEM!

Food for thought, pink ones with a buck or two for breast cancer research.

If you make a Pink pair you will have 1 sale for sure my G/F is waiting, I like the black would be nice to Maybe have a Big reflective Hollis Logo on the Bottom and possibly Top of Fin's.

We have chosen a color everyone. Yellow tips are soon to become the new craze of F1 fans. We have a limited number on order which should be arriving by the end of October.

As a special offer, for all of those who participated in this survey we are extending an extra 20% discount towards a new pair of these special fins.

To redeem please send me a PM with your information and name of your local Hollis dealer.

Thanks to everyone who participated!!

Last edited:
Do you have any picture or mock up of the new fins available?

Nick, any update? I haven't heard from my LDS that they got any from you.

These are my prototypes. I understand the production ones will have a narrower yellow portion by about an inch and a half. I was one of the testers for the original F-1's and so got the chance to compare these. They are a great fin. Work just as well if not better because these have the smaller foot pocket (regulars as opposed to my others that are XL.) Dove them for 3 pool classes and on OW checkouts a couple weeks ago. Vis was 8-12 feet with a good bit of greenish tint. They really stand out. At one point a big carp stirred up some of the bottom and we came through it. I couldn't see my feet but could see the fin tips!

Attachments

• F1 color.jpg
    F1 color.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 170
  • F1 color 2.jpg
    F1 color 2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 137
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom