Help finding a Vyper boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,
I know this is a really strange message. I’ve got an old Vyper air. Does what it needs to do and no plans to change it. Sadly the boot broke this week. It’s over a decade old. Unfortunately they don’t make them
Anymore. Only for the vyper novo.

Does anyone have an old Vper air / Vyper 2 boot lying around that they’d like to get rid of. Happy to buy it.

The old suunto code is

VYPER 2 BOOT - 100013138​

Thanks so much

Attachments

• IMG_5667.jpeg
    IMG_5667.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
The attached are template boots for the Vyper, maybe you could get a print of one of these. There are lots of companies that do 3D printing on demand, so you do not need your own printer.

Attachments

• Vyper Boots.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
The attached are template boots for the Vyper, maybe you could get a print of one of these. There are lots of companies that do 3D printing on demand, so you do not need your own printer.
Thanks. Appreciated. Unfortunately, I’m looking for the normal wrist strap boot that covers the buttons. I’ve found a number based boot that fits, but never dived with bungees for a computer and I switch between dry suits and wetsuits

Attachments

• IMG_5667.jpeg
    IMG_5667.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
I see, maybe you can integrate this rubber boot somehow?

Attachments

• Vyper 2 - Rubber Boot.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom