"Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" on Charter Communications Cable TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It looks like my public access cable TV show "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" will be airing on Charter Communications Cable in the Inland Empire service area on the public access channel (33). I don't have a start date or time slot yet.

The show features video dive highlights from my diving, primarily here on Catalina but also elsewhere in SoCal and the world at large. There are also focused shows focusing on specific species such as California sea lions, mating squid, great whites of Guadalupe, etc.

Now don't expect the quality of a Cousteau special or the Discovery Channel. If I had that kind of budget, I'd be diving the world! However, divers and non-divers alike have enjoyed the show. I really feel great when non-divers watch it so they will develop an understanding of our underwater world and why we need to protect it.

I'd like to thank James Trotter of Charter for making this possible.

That's great news drbill!

Unfortunately I live in Time Warner land (thus I've opted for DirecTV). Any chance of a webcast version?

Sean

Very exciting! Congratulations, Bill! :)

I only need $4 more dollars and I can buy those DVDs from him. Cousteau? Nah he isn't Californians. Discovery Channel? Always deadliest catch this and that. BTW do it easy, Dr.Bill is wetsuit man, you can't take him away from us wetsuit people!! He belongs to us!!! You'll NEVER EVER take him away from us!!! NEVER!!!! MUHAHAH!!!! :D

Sorry, little crazy today, got my first A in my hard class today and now I'm just feeling like a complete stupid :dork2: but having a good time at all your expenses :D

Dr.Bill is wetsuit man, you can't take him away from us wetsuit people!! He belongs to us!!! You'll NEVER EVER take him away from us!!!
I don't know about that, as I recall Pete (Netdoc) told me he left a drysuit on Catalina while diving with Dr. Bill last June....anyone spotted drbill in a drysuit?

Congratulations Dr. Bill...

First Cable, then Satellite then syndicated World Domination...:D

I don't know about that, as I recall Pete (Netdoc) told me he left a drysuit on Catalina while diving with Dr. Bill last June....anyone spotted drbill in a drysuit?

Congratulations Dr. Bill...

First Cable, then Satellite then syndicated World Domination...:D
Just a word to the wise: never discuss one's rubber wardrobe and domination around the good doctor.:eyebrow:

Yep he now has a drysuit... but convincing him to actually use it is a whole other ballgame.... Maybe in the upcoming winter months......

I also have Time Warner, so no Dr B on tv for me.. Congrats on the show though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom