Custom LED Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

350xfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Moving on to new projects (buying a lathe) so selling my high powered (approx 36watt)Tri SSC P7 dive light. This light is powered by 9 D NiMH batteries with 12,000mah. Only has two 1-hr dives to 70' and held up great. Check out the pics. The only thing different is that I built a schedule 80 PVC canister (gray) to replace the schedule 40 (painted black) originally used. I built this as a video light and it blasts my 21W Salvo LED away. The pictures don't do it justice. Comes with universal NiMH charger as well. This one was not built cheaply. I used Agro glands and Nielsen Sessions latches like the ones Salvo/DR use.

Price- $470 shipped and you get the video housing sitting on the table with it.

SSCP7 x 3 pictures by 350xfire - Photobucket

Pics of the light turned on are of my 21W Salvo LED (bluish tint) and second is Tri-P7 LED (very big white spot). BTW, that is a 110" screen about 16' back.

If you are interested, let me know.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom