Belize Aggressor IV mooring breaks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm baffled as to why the boat would be in Roatan for repairs rather than Belize City
The boatyard in Roatan was always the go-to for Caribbean Aggressor boats. They have welders with mad aluminum skills.

Maybe they have a contract with the yard there? They have other boats so who knows?
Wookie seems to know and I trust his info.

Wookie seems to know and I trust his info.
The BIA3 or 2 needed air compressors installed. We started the installation in Galveston, but the boat went to Roatan to finish conversion, and so I went to Roatan to finish the installation.

It’s tough getting information out of the Aggressor camp. Their reply’s just hold the company line with phrases like “we’re confident “ without any real updates. Went through this before with them, their communication with customers needs work.

Aggressor has replied promptly to my emails concerning the BAIV. No real details on how the repairs are coming along, but I didn’t really expect that other than their hopes that they will make their updated list of sailings which is currently beginning 5/4.

They did give a detailed response as to their process if your sailing is cancelled and it includes full refunds if that is your preference as well as other perks/options. To my knowledge they are making good on their process. Hopefully we’ll hear more from those who have had sailings cancelled as to how the refund/reschedule process is working out.

So far they seem to be updating the sailing schedule far enough in advance to allow for travel changes. Fingers crossed as I’m on a June sailing.

I had my 4/12 trip cancelled and was able to shift over to the Roatan Aggressor that already had spots on sale so I ended up getting back $600. It was deposited fairly quickly to my account.

I was booked on the May 4th departure and was just notified that it has been cancelled. I'm not sure what the new date is for the next sailing. I'm moving to one in July, so fingers crossed all will be well by then!

I was booked on the May 4th departure and was just notified that it has been cancelled. I'm not sure what the new date is for the next sailing. I'm moving to one in July, so fingers crossed all will be well by then!
Aggressor has not adjusted the 2024 schedule yet, still shows May 4 sailing, assume they will update soon

EDIT: now updated to May 18

I just got the email this morning, so maybe their webpage updates are lagging a little. I'll be chatting with them later today about my re-booking and will ask how far out they've cancelled the charters.

Back
Top Bottom