Question Bangka Island help needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drop a line to Hilde at Nomad Divers. She’s given me good advice on seasonal diving on Bangka.

For all. Listen to me. I am the manager of a tour agent in Belitung. Bangka and Belitung are two different islands. Even though we are still in the same province. I try to provide a little knowledge about Belitung. The most frequently visited spot is to the east of Lengkuas Island. There is a shipwreck at a depth of 15 meters. Ocean currents often occur in several spots. December to early January is the west wind season. and quite fast. visibility this month is not good. but there is still a possibility that you will have good luck. About the crocodile? There has never been any news of divers being attacked by crocodiles until now. They live at the mouth of the river. The attack occurred on local residents who were fishing and looking for shrimp in the river. Not at sea. Sharks are rarely found here. There are several hoax news about the presence of crocodiles on Tanjung Tinggi beach. In fact it was in Bawaka, Homeland, Australia. Diskominfo Belitung: Foto kemunculan buaya pantai Tanjung Tinggi disinformasi - ANTARA News Bangka Belitung

If you are afraid of wild animals. I think don't make diving your hobby. A walk in the city mall is better for you.

You can get the Belitung diving package price at this link diving belitung

Thank You. Greetings, scary skin.

For all. Listen to me. I am the manager of a tour agent in Belitung. Bangka and Belitung are two different islands. Even though we are still in the same province. I try to provide a little knowledge about Belitung. The most frequently visited spot is to the east of Lengkuas Island. There is a shipwreck at a depth of 15 meters. Ocean currents often occur in several spots. December to early January is the west wind season. and quite fast. visibility this month is not good. but there is still a possibility that you will have good luck. About the crocodile? There has never been any news of divers being attacked by crocodiles until now. They live at the mouth of the river. The attack occurred on local residents who were fishing and looking for shrimp in the river. Not at sea. Sharks are rarely found here. There are several hoax news about the presence of crocodiles on Tanjung Tinggi beach. In fact it was in Bawaka, Homeland, Australia. Diskominfo Belitung: Foto kemunculan buaya pantai Tanjung Tinggi disinformasi - ANTARA News Bangka Belitung

If you are afraid of wild animals. I think don't make diving your hobby. A walk in the city mall is better for you.

You can get the Belitung diving package price at this link diving belitung

Thank You. Greetings, scary skin.
Just so there is no confusion, this thread is not about Bangka, South Sumatra, outside of one way-off post. The Bangka Island we love for diving is just off North Sulawesi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom