Any other CCR's with Solid State O2 Cells yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll start with one solid state and two chemical sensors.

Edit: typo.

Also, I'm thinking I'll probably give it around 100 hours then decide if I want to add a second. I'll likely never run 3 solid state sensors.

Also, I'm thinking I'll probably give it around 100 hours then decide if I want to add a second. I'll likely never run 3 solid state sensors.
Have you received one yet?

Here's my GBM head with 3 green flash oxygen scientifics on the NERD cable and a galvanic on the P3. Awesome so far! 20' flushes and always right on. So solid I'm questioning the stability of my galvanic. The solid states even pick up when condensation is gradually getting on the galvanic and reading a bit low, usually by about 0.1atm. Excellent cells so far.

What's really incredible with these cells are their response time. Depending on how hard you lay on your mav you can actually see the local high PO2 before it all mixes together. They don't seem to mind a little condensation on them like the galvanics either.

Reach out to Greg Borodiansky at Scubatron if you have GBM questions.

1715352062267.png

Here's my GBM head with 3 green flash oxygen scientifics on the NERD cable and a galvanic on the P3. Awesome so far! 20' flushes and always right on. So solid I'm questioning the stability of my galvanic. The solid states even pick up when condensation is gradually getting on the galvanic and reading a bit low, usually by about 0.1atm. Excellent cells so far.

What's really incredible with these cells are their response time. Depending on how hard you lay on your mav you can actually see the local high PO2 before it all mixes together. They don't seem to mind a little condensation on them like the galvanics either.

Reach out to Greg Borodiansky at Scubatron if you have GBM questions.

View attachment 840557
Thanks - good feedback there! Anyone else with them yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom