Anthony's Key Resort Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a great idea if taking a taxi from the airport. It's not far from the airport and only minimally out of the way for the driver. It's the second most modern grocery store that I know of on the island, the first being the Eldon's in French Harbor. But that one is a lot out of the way. There are also some gas station/convenience stores between the airport and AKR that are nice and right on the way. One is just past the road going to the landfill.
Does AKR not pick up guests in a shuttle? Forgive the questions ... I've never stayed there. I generally go for the clinic when my ears act up or to the gift shop.

AKR meets you and grabs all the baggage with green tags as soon as you walk out of customs at the terminal. Your green-tagged bags magically show up in your room sometime the afternoon of your arrival. Did I mention using the green tags?

Water at AKR is OK (they say as much on the web site)

1715788707500.png

Does AKR not pick up guests in a shuttle? Forgive the questions ... I've never stayed there. I generally go for the clinic when my ears act up or to the gift shop.
They do. But I don't think they'd go out of the way to stop at Eldin's or even stop at the convenience store on the way. If the shuttle is full, there wouldn't be room for very much else what with the people and luggage on board.

But I don't suppose it would hurt to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom