ZOOM SEEKERS THIS TUESDAY: THE CONCEPTION FIRE THREE YEARS LATER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
(I thought some of you here might be interesting in participating.)

The Zoom Seekers for this Tuesday we've been anticipating all year. And it will be a bit different than our "normal" talks as we're hoping to have a lot of attendee participation. We'll review (PowerPoint presentation) what we've learned in the last three years, paying particular attention to the NTSB investigation and report, and the new US Coast Guard rules and regs as a result of the fire. But we also really want to hear from you. What changes have you seen (or not seen), what concerns do you have, how did this change your diving? The intent is for a fairly free-form discussion but we also expect/require that things remain civil. All viewpoints are welcome but we'll ask for reasonable decorum to be followed as well. I expect (and hope) this will be well-attended so will remind you that Zoom limits us to 100 people in the room. (We'll also be on FaceBook live to handle any overflow.) To ensure yourself a spot, you can also sign in early and you'll be placed in the Waiting Room. At 7:30, we'll let everyone in. (For anyone who either can't get in or can't attend, we'll be recording this and will post it to both our SmugMug page and our Zoom Seekers archives on the Reef Seekers website.) I'm looking forward to an informative and interesting evening. Here's the link:

Thank you for posting this video. I watched it a few weeks ago and found it very helpful! Something we all need to think when diving on a LOB. 🤿

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom