Zip Mount Adaptor for Zena

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are there zip mount adaptors made particularly for a Zena? I have read elsewhere that the adaptors have to be adjusted or remade for use with a Zena.

I don't know about the zip system adaptors fitting the Zena, but FYI, I figured out that the zippers on my Zeagle BCDs, as well as my marine duffle bags, are all #10 molded marine grade zippers, available from thezipperlady.com for only $2.95 (for 8" length, which is what the attachments are for the Zeagle addons).
BLACK #10 Molded Marine Separating Zipper 8

If you can operate a sewing machine, all that's standing between you and custom accessories is some marine grade thread. Personally, I add 5 evenly space brass grommets down the zipper's tape and use zip ties to attach stuff.

Zeagle can keep take their $120 SMB/spool combo. Made my own with a mesh bag.

I haven't tried them myself on the Zena but I just spoke with Zeagle and they advised the standard zip mount adapter will work with the zena without any modifications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom