Zinc....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well damn. I met him once- he didn't know me from Adam, but he was good enough to dive with me at Ginnie for my first go-round on a scooter after class. I never ran into him again but it's always stuck with me what a friendly, nice guy he was. He just came off as a really good human. I know a number of people that knew him, nobody talks about him without smiling. What a loss.

I knew Zinc when he was working at Wells Fargo in Austin. Guess that's about 10 years of beer over the dam. So sorry to hear about his passing.

Thank you for letting us know.

RIP. I saw him at the flower gardens.

Sad. He was a great guy.

Hope all is well in your world Frank.

Sad. He was a great guy.

Hope all is well in your world Frank.

Hey ... yep sad ... :-(
Lost your phone # ...email too..
Call me sometime 903 495-0208
www.frankpoye.com
frank@frankpoye.com

I left the college a year ago. I traded the promises of safety and security for essential liberty.... I have a workshop upstairs now. 'Working on the next/later part of my life. We are looking to move/live down on the shore Lake Medina. Nothing certain yet but I feel it coming.

I was sad and surprised to see of his passing recently. My condolences to his family and friends - I didn’t know him well but from what I did know, he was a great guy. A real tragedy that he died so young.

Frank, I'm sad about Zinc also! He was a nice guy and looooved to dive!

There is an old Egyptian belief that a person isn't dead if someone remembers them.

Here's to you.

Back
Top Bottom