Zeta Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I pulled my Zeta out of its hiding place and low and behold it has the factory mouthpiece. So I am at least not looking at a seacure venturi problem. I will look into the lever issue. Our local Oceanic dealers went belly up.

Does anyone know a quality and experienced oceanic dealer/technician in the Houston, Texas or Lake Charles, Louisiana areas?

I pulled my Zeta out of its hiding place and low and behold it has the factory mouthpiece. So I am at least not looking at a seacure venturi problem. I will look into the lever issue. Our local Oceanic dealers went belly up.

Does anyone know a quality and experienced oceanic dealer/technician in the Houston, Texas or Lake Charles, Louisiana areas?

Make sure they have work on a couple of Zeta's first and have all the specialty tools to work on it otherwise it could work worse. You can also send it to oceanic have them repair it.

Checked with a few dealers near me. One did not work on Zetas and one quoted me a price that made me sit up and take notice.... HIGH! for an annual service and potentially fix the lever.

Spoke to Oceanic... Tech still uses the Zeta and is very familiar with "problem". Price is reasonable and it was shipped for repairs today.

Thanks for the input..... Seems one of the problems with "dealers or technicians" is that they do not use the proper tool and end up bending part of the ears on the lever. We'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom