Zenith Dome....glass fell out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divealpha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! Put my Olympus PT-06 housing with my Zen wa-100 dome in the rinse tank to check for leaks, and the leak alarm went off. When I checked the housing, the glass in the dome fell out together with an o-ring. I'm in a diving holiday in Phuket. Anybody know how I can get this fixed? Don't want a full flood while diving with the PM in the housing....

---------- Post added January 1st, 2015 at 01:20 PM ----------

Any advice how to remount the glass?

Last edited:
Got help on the wet pixel forum. Glass first, then o-ring, with a little soap solution on. :)

No, I think the pressure during my flight did it. Seems I have to take the O-ring out of my housng from now.... I try to leave the back cover on the housing partly open, but it must have closed this time. It came assembled from Zen.

No, I think the pressure during my flight did it. Seems I have to take the O-ring out of my housng from now.... I try to leave the back cover on the housing partly open, but it must have closed this time. It came assembled from Zen.

I have always taken the O-ring out of the housing when not in use and particularly when flying as recommended and now I see why! Glad you didn't suffer a terminal flood.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom