Zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While we make our BCs and Regs in Zephyrhills, FL. we do not actually make the Zeagle Drysuits. Much like we distributed Apeks regs in the 90's, our drysuits are made by Otter Watersports in the UK. ( www.drysuits.co.uk )

We do not stock a wide range of suits, but we we do keep a few in stock.

Scott

Zed:
It’s clear that many people like Zeagle BCs. What is the consensus on their other gear? I was thinking about purchasing one of their dry suits but I was wondering about their regs too...

Just one couples experience:
My wife just bought a Zeagle Zena (women's BC) because she has hard time getting a good fit and that BC was recommended by the female DM at our LDS. We also got a set of regs - Flathead XP + Envoy Octo with the plan that I would use them and pass my Aqualung Titans on to the missus. I have had no complaints w/ the Titans (perfectly fine mid level performance), but the more I dive, the deeper I go, the more I was thinking of upgrading, plus the wife needed regs...a good excuse for me to get new gear :eyebrow:

However, after taking this gear out for the first time today and sharing a bit of air, trying the two (three if you count the Envoy) side-by-side, it is clear that whoever dives the Titans will be feeling 'hard done by' as they are hard breathers next to the Zeagles...there was no comparison really...and pity on the the poor soul who has to share air on the Aqualung octo...I'd rather have the Envoy octo as a primary 2nd stage than the Titan anyday.

After the dive, my wife made if very clear that if I want to dive the Zeagle regs then we'll be buying another set of them as the one's we have now are spoken for (doh!).
[and she raved about the Zena BC]

Thanks Zeagle (I guess).

I have 2 Zeagle masks and like them a lot, especially the Ebon. I'm mostly a Scubapro guy for BC/regulators (I'd never heard of Zeagle when I got my first set of equipment 9 years ago) but if I ever decide on a change, Zeagle is at the top of the list.

My wife and I both use Zeagle Envoy Deluxe regs and my wife also uses an Octo+ as her octo/inflator. We've only used them for one year (32 dives for me and 16 for my wife) so don't have any long term experience but so far they have worked very well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom