Zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zed

Registered
Reaction score
It’s clear that many people like Zeagle BCs. What is the consensus on their other gear? I was thinking about purchasing one of their dry suits but I was wondering about their regs too...

I have a DS-IV on my pony bottle. I've used it at 100' and it worked great. I'm very happy with the setup.

Zed:
It’s clear that many people like Zeagle BCs. What is the consensus on their other gear? I was thinking about purchasing one of their dry suits but I was wondering about their regs too...

Not too sure about their drysuits, but I've come across many great reviews on their regs (on the board and in magazines e.g. Rodale's).

If you've any queries about Zeagle products, you can try getting in touch with ScottZeagle. Hope this helps.

I have a Zeagle Brigade BC, and a Zeagle Flathead VI regulator.

I love them both. The Flathead VI competes very strongly with the Apeks line of regulators, and I've been very happy with it so far.

I've only had my new Zeagle stuff in the pool, but I have 7 days of diving coming up in Maui here in a few days, and I'm going to use the beejeebus outta it. I'm not expecting my love for Zeagle to fade anytime soon =)

-B

I also have a Ranger Ltd. and flathead VI and love them both. No experience with the drysuits.

Zed:

I have a ranger, and a 50D/ZX. I'm a Zeagle fan. Good build quality, solid performance, made in the USA, competitively prices, what's not to like?

Can not comment on their drysuits.....

I have a DS-IV and Envoy 2nd. Not the best I've used in any category, but more than makes up for it by being above average in every respect that matters to me, and having no real shortcomings that I could find. It's also built like a rock, which is good, b/c I'm rough on my stuff generally, like forgetting my dive gear is in my trunk and throwing other things on top. I did this last weekend, and remember thinking that some equipment I've seen would not have escaped my idiot move unscathed. As far as price to quality goes, I think it's the best deal out there.

Flathead VI ZX. Other than the mouthpiece it feels just like I'm breathing at the surface. Love it. I hate to labor a reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom