Zeagle Zena Large New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird4life

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got my sister a large Zeagle zena for her bday in the hope that she would try scuba diving, but it turns out she has a medical issue that prevents her from hitting the water. It is new, (guarantee it or money back) and in perfect condition. Comes with LPI to. looking 350 for it. (100$ less than retail.) will ship, but ill ask that you pay 50% of shipping charge.

---------- Post added April 13th, 2012 at 11:08 AM ----------

Need to get rid of asap. Willing to part for 320

I got my sister a large Zeagle zena for her bday in the hope that she would try scuba diving, but it turns out she has a medical issue that prevents her from hitting the water. It is new, (guarantee it or money back) and in perfect condition. Comes with LPI to. looking 350 for it. (100$ less than retail.) will ship, but ill ask that you pay 50% of shipping charge.

---------- Post added April 13th, 2012 at 11:08 AM ----------

Need to get rid of asap. Willing to part for 320

Will part for 290

Ok 250 for it, new with tags and everything. Need to sell ASAP. Never dove before. Will ship

Freediver4life used to be firebird4life until he changed his user name about 10 days ago He is Nick Dillon and sold me a horribly damaged Henderson Hyperstretch suit as new "tags still on it". I sent my payment to a pawn shop, so I think he's getting his products at the pawn shop. I verified with someone he was trying to sell another Henderson suit to that he's the same Nick Dillon who screwed me over, see his thread re Henderson Hyperstretch suit dated March 10th and my reaction to what he sold me. Run don't walk people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom