Zeagle Teleoz Open Heel Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CSD1129

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with The Teleoz OPen heals by Zeagle. They look pretty interesting. I'm kind of sick of my Cressi "Frog" fins...they don't even fit over my dry suit boots. Teleoz looks easier to pack for those caribbean vacations and they can fit over my drysuit boots.

Any info would be really helpful.
Thanks,
Christine

CSD1129:
Hey guys.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with The Teleoz OPen heals by Zeagle. They look pretty interesting. I'm kind of sick of my Cressi "Frog" fins...they don't even fit over my dry suit boots. Teleoz looks easier to pack for those caribbean vacations and they can fit over my drysuit boots.

Any info would be really helpful.
Thanks,
Christine

I just bought a pair. They can't be beaten for comfort with their strapping system. They also can't beaten for versatility, they work equally well as drysuit boots and in warm water with out boots. My Tusa Xpert zoom fins are definatly faster, but there has never been been a time when I was using the Zeagles and I said to myself: I wish I had my faster fins on.

The Teleoz fins look and feel different than any other fins. Due to that fact, many divers are hesitant to try them. Admittedly, I do not use them for spearfishing, but my wife and I use them for every recreational trip we go on and they work great. I have "raced" people wearing split fins, and they are amazed at the amount of speed the Teleoz fins can do!!!

Unlike a lot of other fins, the Teleoz fins will fit inside a travel bag!!!

Edited to add: I have NEVER seen anyone getting foot cramps with these fins, as well!

Scott

What am I missing or doing wrong? I really want to love these fins. I bought a pair last year after seeing them at Beneath the Sea. I was very excited to try them. I took them on two trips to destination I know very well. First 2 dives I had thigh cramps. I used my old fins (SeacSub, pretty flexible). Next day tried the Teleoz again. A stronger current and I got nowhere with them. I used my old fins the rest of the trip. I tried the Teleoz's again the next trip with the same disappointment.

scubawife:
What am I missing or doing wrong? I really want to love these fins. I bought a pair last year after seeing them at Beneath the Sea. I was very excited to try them. I took them on two trips to destination I know very well. First 2 dives I had thigh cramps. I used my old fins (SeacSub, pretty flexible). Next day tried the Teleoz again. A stronger current and I got nowhere with them. I used my old fins the rest of the trip. I tried the Teleoz's again the next trip with the same disappointment.

I'm hesitant to buy them! I really want to though, they look cool (which isn't the most important thing...I know!). They seem like I'd get more use out of them (I hate drysuit fins!)...and they're easier to pack for that upcoming trip (scroll down a bit for counter!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom