Zeagle Tech BC W/Octo Z Like New $300 (XL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
BC is sold!

I finally gave up using a BC for my KISS Rebreather and have finally migrated to a blackplate and harness.

As a result, I am thinning out my open circuit gear. For sale is a like-new (I think I used to on 5 dives before going with the backplate) XL Zeagle Tech BC with a like-new Octo-Z integrated airsource. The Octo-Z is great as it eliminates the need for another hose and another second stage.

This system is also great because it has the standard garden hose bladder flush hook-up. Simply unscrew the Octo-Z from the inflator and screw on your garden hose. This will flush out any salt residue from your bladder significantly increasing the life span of your bladder.

I am also including a Zeagle Octo-Z inflator LP hose.

This BC is in great shape and will ship in original box with original blank warranty card. This Zeagle BC has a life-time warranty from Zeagle. All you need to do is complete and submit the warranty card!

BC retails on LeisurePro.com for $699 without Octo-Z. Octo-Z retails for $189.00 on Leisurepro. A nearly $900 retail BC setup for 1/3 the price.

If you have any questions or would like any additional pics, PM me.

Thanks,
Justin

Attachments

• SANY1746.jpg
    SANY1746.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 61
  • SANY1749.jpg
    SANY1749.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 61
  • SANY1758.jpg
    SANY1758.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 65