Zeagle Stilleto BCD for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thought I'd post this in this subforum in case any PPD'ers are in the market for an almost new Zeagle Stiletto back inflate BCD. I've got it over in equipment classified section here.

I'll be in Manila on Jan 27, Anilao on Jan 28, and PG Jan 29-Feb 4 so I can bring it along if anyone is interested.

oops: that's stiletto not stilleto... dooh!

pakman:
Thought I'd post this in this subforum in case any PPD'ers are in the market for an almost new Zeagle Stiletto back inflate BCD. I've got it over in equipment classified section here.

I'll be in Manila on Jan 27, Anilao on Jan 28, and PG Jan 29-Feb 4 so I can bring it along if anyone is interested.

oops: that's stiletto not stilleto... dooh!
mmmmm.... orange speedos and stilletoes.... realllllll sexy

oops OT hehehehehe :eek:fftopic:

Jag

RFLOL... exactly... I thought I was getting some nice high heels and I ended up with this BCD! :wink:

pakman:
RFLOL... exactly... I thought I was getting some nice high heels and I ended up with this BCD! :wink:
serves you right for not ordering those manolo blahniks in the first place!

Jag

PS
seriously though: $450 for a pair of manolos or $450 for apeks regs? hello, right? women.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom