Zeagle Stiletto vs Aeris Atmos LX vs Hollis HD100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrward83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have been diving for almost three years and am considering purchasing a new BC. Currently I own a Zeagle Stiletto. I bought it when I was originally certified and have used it 12 times (went overseas hence so few dives). Since then I have changed LDS and the new one does not carry Zeagle but they can service them in house. The two BCs I have looked at are the Hollis HD100 and Aeris Atmos LX. I know that Aeris and Hollis are technically the same company and share information with each other. I have received feedback from other divers in my LDS about the Aeris but not much on the Hollis. The owner dives the Hollis and really enjoys it. I have not yet set out to buying a new BC and am considering keeping my Zeagle. If I do buy a new BC I am considering placing an Air2 on it but not necessarily the scubapro version. If I keep my Zeagle I may place the Octo-Z on it.

With that aside a few questions.

1. Which is more efficient (packing, add-ons/pony bottle, weight distribution, rigidity)?

If you have experience with any of the BCs listed please give thoughts on all of them.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks for helping out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom