Zeagle Scout BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crush

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
One Zeagle Scout, XL size, for sale. Asking $200. Price is in Canadian dollars. $CAN 1 is currently about $USD 0.95. I have 64 dives on the Scout - it still looks new.

The Scout is a very compact travel BC. I have traveled with it for two years and take it carry-on on flights. It is rear-inflate, making it very stable in the water. The Scout has rear-mounted internal weight pockets if you choose to use them for trim. The absence of an integrated weight system makes this unit very compact.

Features include:
  • 24-lb lift capacity low profile bladder made of 1000 denier fabric, with elasticretractor
  • Two zippered utility pockets
  • 2 Stainless D-rings on the vest, 2 on the shoulders
  • Adjustable Sternum Strap

This model does not have the Octo-Z alternative air supply.

The oral inflator hose was shortened by a few inches as per the advice of my cavern instructor.

This is a great BC. I am getting rid of it because I plan to take my intro-cave cert, where BP/w is mandatory. My SO wants me to get rid of the BC so that my gear collection doesn't expand out of control.

Price reduced to $US 150 obo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom