Zeagle Ranger (XL) - 5 Dives! - LOWER PRICE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am selling my Zeagle Ranger BC. It is in excellent condition and only has 5 dives on it. Last dove 4 weeks ago. The red strapping holding the ripcord is faded. Everything else is perfect. It has the lower back pad the saddle straps and pony bottle straps. I am also including a squeeze lock BC knife and a shoulder mounted strobe. Comes with 2 yellow weight bags. (no weights included)

$500 SHIPPING INCLUDED! (to cont. US) Paypal only

Gallery is here...

ScubaBoard Gallery - Zeagle Ranger

Last edited:
ARRIVED TODAY.

A BRAND NEW ZEAGLE RANGER WITH EXTRAS!

I am so pleased with this purchase! I appreciate everyone for asking questions instead of going by the gut feeling! The Red is faded but the entire Zeagle is as new as a Store product.

Seller packed quickly, delivered FedEx and I just got my Christmas present "from my wife" today!

I will post my first dive pics with this Ranger and you will see the Smile on my face as I am one happy camper today!

Greatly appreciated Steve Holloway

Your package is headed you way this week James!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom