Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ash7

Registered
Reaction score
In Los Angeles, CA

This is the Zeagle Ranger Rip w/Kit
It retails for 789.95
I used it only once.
Size: Medium

Selling my brand new Dive equipment.
Used once in Diving Course.

Brand new top of the line equipment, and I would like to recover as much as possible, but am open to all reasonable offers.

Thank you
04E730AF-ECE5-45E8-9314-7597C1CA3DAB.jpeg
2C94A21C-7B5A-4BF2-99A5-47FE83CE5E4E.jpeg
0B2757D2-88E4-4391-81DC-8F6FF7C93F25.jpeg
A289BDDA-DC7D-4828-9B39-1E7BF4E83210.jpeg
540F4C78-9ACC-42A2-9183-65D84854D878.jpeg
7A25871E-FD83-4214-BA29-C619E7566C49.jpeg

What didn’t you like about it? Do you have pic of it fully inflated and holding air? How much are you asking for it?

michael

There is nothing not to like, especially since I used it once. I will not be getting into diving. Bought nice gear because I assumed it would work out. Used once during the dive class. This is my last piece, except the snorkel parts which I’m keeping. These are the pictures I have, and since it’s new, I’m not going to reinflate or do any of the things you asked about for a pic, but there weren’t any defects if that’s what your asking. But yea, that’s it. I bought it for 799. I listed it for 399

What didn’t you like about it? Do you have pic of it fully inflated and holding air? How much are you asking for it?

michael
There is nothing not to like, especially since I used it once. I will not be getting into diving. Bought nice gear because I assumed it would work out. Used once during the dive class. This is my last piece, except the snorkel parts which I’m keeping. These are the pictures I have, and since it’s new, I’m not going to reinflate or do any of the things you asked about for a pic, but there weren’t any defects if that’s what your asking. But yea, that’s it. I bought it for 799. I listed it for 399

Does it come with the regulators shown in the pictures?
No. I took pictures of all the gear before listing it all. In the picture is how my instructor had me set it up and said it could stay that way. I let the buyer of the regulators etc. disassemble it, as they were an instructor, and I wanted to be careful with it. Only the BCD remains

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom