For Sale Zeagle Ranger LTD, Zeagle Stiletto, & Zeagle Zena For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WrmBluH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings...

The Ranger and Stiletto are my husband's. The Zena is mine. Although I loved the Zena for the short time I had it, we have both recently moved to a Halcyon Infinity backplate & wing set-up. Below are the details and some pics:

SOLD Zeagle Ranger LTD (Size Large) - Black / grey. As new, used in lake only for training (only 5 dives on it); additional Zeagle utility pocket; additional Zeagle-integrated SMB. $490 includes shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee. SOLD

SOLD Zeagle Stiletto (Size Medium straps & Size Large back) - Black; < 75 dives. $300 includes shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee. SOLD

SOLD Zeagle Zena (Size XS) < 20 dives. $280 includes shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee. SOLD

All the above BCD's have yellow weight pouches.

Please note I'll be away (on a liveaboard) from 12/9-12/17. So, I can't ship or respond to any inquiries then. Aside from that time, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have either here on the thread or by the scubaboard private message feature.

Many thanks and happy diving! :)

WrmBluH2O

Ranger-LTD-1.jpg
Ranger-LTD-2.jpg
Ranger-LTD-3.jpg
Ranger-LTD-4.jpg
Ranger-LTD-5.jpg
Stiletto-1.jpg
Stiletto-2.jpg
Stiletto-3.jpg
Zena-1.jpg
Zena-2.jpg
Ranger-LTD-1.jpg Ranger-LTD-2.jpg Ranger-LTD-3.jpg Ranger-LTD-4.jpg Ranger-LTD-5.jpg Stiletto-1.jpg Stiletto-2.jpg Stiletto-3.jpg Zena-1.jpg Zena-2.jpg

Last edited:
After Christmas sale (knocked $100 off)...

Zeagle Stiletto (Size Medium straps & Size Large back) - Black; < 75 dives. $200 includes shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee. Comes with yellow weight pouches.

WrmBluH2O

Question don't quite understand the comment med straps large back. I'm looking for a size lg. are you saying the straps are interchangeable?
Thanks
D

Hey wbw
Just need to be clear in my assumptions. The harness is a med but the rest of the bc (bladder, cummerbund) are large?
If you would, please send additional pics of the stelleto to:
dave.kane@comcast.net

Hi D,

Yes, the cummerbund / back are large; the straps are medium. It has the standard 35 lb. lift capacity.

I've sent you six additional pics. Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest.

WrmBluH2O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom