Zeagle Ranger LTD Pony Attachement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

srownin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey,

I have been looking through the board and haven't yet found a thread that addresses my question.

I have a Zeagle Ranger LTD BC and just got a pony bottle. I was wondering if anyone has any experience using the zippered attachment in the LTD for a pony. I could just as easily use the more typical pony bottle attachements out there, but I like the idea of having the valves within reach at the bottom of my BC.

Any thoughts? Thanks for any advice you guys can share.

--Scott

Scott,

The LTD zip on pony system works real well with a 6 cu ft, and some divers even use the 13 there, but some find it kind of tight. http://www.zeagle.com/index.php?src=gendocs&id=81&category=Accessories

We just came out with the part to make it available to go on any Zeagle BC.

Pictured here with a 6 cu ft and a Stiletto BC. (Your LTD has more room inside the wing than this BC does.)

Otherwise you can still reach the valve on an inverted pony mount like the one shown last.

Chad

srownin,
welcome to this board.
i have the rig that chad is showing you on the right.
works for me when i go solo.
regards,

Back
Top Bottom