Zeagle Ranger LTD - $300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitewatermike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Used 2008 Model Zeagle Ranger LTD Size Large. This is a spare BC with about 40 dives on it. It is priced to sell quick and I will ground ship anywhere in CONUS for $25.

This is a pretty bombproof BC with lots of lift and rugged construction. Has the ability to insert a backplate but works just fine without it.

Includes weight pocket inserts.

I bought it with a TUSA IR3 Duo Air inflator/alternate air source. I wasn't fond of the Duo so I put a new Apeks inflator on it. I'll include both.

Priced to sell, so price is firm. I accept credit cards.

Hi! I am a new diver. I am interested. I have purchased Atomic z2 1st & 2nd stage regulator. Is Apeks OK to use with it? Never heard of Apeks inflator/alt.air sourse. I looked it up. What model is it? I'm not sure if large is too big for me. size:5'11" 205lbs, 46" chest, 36" waist, measured from top of shoulder to waist ='s 20". Based on Zeagle sizing I might need medium. What do you think?

The Apeks inflator is a replacement part for the inflators supplied on Apeks BC's. Apeks is sold in the US by Aqualung. I have replaced this BC with an Apeks since that's what my shop sells. In my opinion, the Apeks inflator is as good or better as a stock Zeagle inflator. The Apeks inflator is not an alternate air source. The TUSA Duo I mentioned is an alternate air source (aka Octopus) which is integrated into the inflator. If you seen the Atomic SS1 Octo, that is the same concept.

I'm 5'8" 220 with a 38" waist. Right now, I've got the cummerbund set to it's maximum adjustment (largest). It can be adjusted in about 8" by design. There are grommets to adjust it. You're taller than me so you'd probably right in the middle of the range for shoulder adjustment. I think it would fit you fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom