Zeagle Mask ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milehi

Reaction score
Rodale's gave the Zeagle Ranger & Ebon mask the highest ratings for a LV mask . I have gone to 3 Zeagle dealer dive shops and none had either mask . They all tried to steer me to another mask , 2 shops recommended the Scubapro Frameless . 2 shops said they did not stock the Zeagle mask , 1 said they were out . All 3 told me they could order the Ranger or Ebon . Though no shop said anything bad about the Zeagle mask , they were all quick to show me another brand . I don't understand why the highest rated mask in Rodale's is seemingly ignored by 3 out of 3 Zeagle dealers . Is there a problem with the Ebon & Ranger mask that they won't disclose or is the profit margin not enough ? The Ranger retails for $60 , the Scubapro Frameless is $105 .

I have the Zeagle ebon and got it from LeisurePro for 36 dollars. My sister has a Tusa Liberator Plus and the two masks are exactly the same except my ebon is all black and hers is clear silicone.

I bought both the ebon and the ScubaPro Frameless Mask. I also bought both through Leisure Pro. I tend to use the ScubaPro as my primary mask and keep the Zeable in my Drysuit pocket as a spare. They are both excellent choices.

Boydski

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom