Zeagle in Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mofongo_max

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A shot in the dark, but...

Does anyone know of a shop in Bali that has Zeagle BCs? A piece on my girlfriend's power inflater cracked today. We're flying to Komodo in two days for a week on a liveaboard. If there's anywhere in Bali where we could pick up Zeagle BC parts, it would be preferable to renting a BC for a full week. Thanks!

Your best shot is "Divemasters" on the 4 lane in Sanur...not sure if they carry Zeagle,but I had to buy a new computer when a mola2 ate mine and they had a good selection. It's a super store by Balinese standards.Good luck.

Your best shot is "Divemasters" on the 4 lane in Sanur...not sure if they carry Zeagle,but I had to buy a new computer when a mola2 ate mine and they had a good selection. It's a super store by Balinese standards.Good luck.

Ok- I have to ask... A mola mola ate your computer???? :D

Zeagle doesn't list any dealers in Indonesia. Zeagle Systems - Find-a-Dealer Can't you buy one locally? All it takes to install it is 2 cable ties. Any standard 1" inflator - IIRC it's a 1" bore - should also work. You may not be able to use the pull-dump with a non-Zeagle inflator but...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom