Zeagle gear for a new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rebelmarine62

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm finishing up my classes to get certified. So I'm gonna be buying my own gear. My lds is giving me a package deal with the stiletto bcd and ds-v zeagle enviro regulator. I have done pool time with this bcd and like it. I just wanted to now if this is good stuff it seem to be. I live in pa so I will be doin fresh water and be goin to Panama City fl for some diving also.

Don't know about the reg, but the Stilleto is awesome. I love mine and it travels well as well. Wife has the Zena and loves it too. From my experience as well as what everyone seems to say, Zeagle makes great stuff.

Love my Scout and Couldn't Imagine Zegle making any thing that's not awesome!

We have the Zeagle Flathead VI and Flathead 7 regs and they are great! My first reg right after certification was a Zeagle Envoy and 10 years later it is still going strong as my octo. I've also been diving a Zeagle Zena BC for 10 years and it barely shows any signs of wear after over 500 dives in salt water.

I say go for it, you won't go wrong buying Zeagle!

I don't dive any Zeagle regs but wouldn't trade my Express Tech for anything. Except my BPW's. Fortunately I'm in a position to own a few set ups. You're getting a good package. If the price is right for you, it's a purchase you will not regret.

Another vote for Zeagle. No experience with the Stiletto and Ds-V reg but my GF and I both love the Zeagle product we own... both use Express tech, I also have a SS BP/WG and dual Flat Head VI fo my doubles.

My stiletto has 100 dives on it and still looks like brand new. Zeagle customer service is top notch too.

Still diving a Ranger from around 1997 or so and it's holding up great! I just swapped out the inflator for the new version due to a slight air leak, but after about 15 years, I'm still happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom