Zeagle Gatorskin Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ran a search but no opions of use came up. Has anybody seen or used this suit? Good,Bad,ugly? I figure as with most Zeagle products it should be top notch but still like to hear from other folks first.

I absolutely love mine! I've had it about two months and have probably about 20 dives on it. I was fortunate enough to be an "off-the-shelf" medium and it fits perfectly. High quality. And NO LEAKS (so far).

Bought mine used a couple of years ago. Had boots resized. Only problem was a leaky exhaust valve because previous owner used liquid latex conditioner on the seals, and it got in the valve. I simply love it! Only wish it was front entry.

You may be right. I thought when I bought mine they called it "gatorskin" but I may be mistaken. It is a trilam rear entry suit, cuff dump, with 2 large cargo pockets on the legs and reflectors on the arms. Bought it 2 years ago used, so it may be 3 or more years old.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom