Zeagle FH7 is the Anchor of my new Rig...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I decided I'd use the new FlatHead 7 1st as the Anchor for my new Guardian Full Face Mask air delivery system.

DSC_0090.jpg

I got the FH7 1st stage and the Zeagle Octo Z 2nd from ScubaToys, and at DEMA I was able to pickup a few Mil-flex hoses to bring everything together.

DSC_0091.jpg

Yesterday the Guardians arrived, and I finally had all the components to complete the assembly.

DSC_0088.jpg

Tomorrow I have some pool time scheduled to get it wet and try out a new BCD that I purchased.

I'm still have plans to make a few slight changes ie;....... change out the Aeris QD hose for a Mil-flex HP that will accommodate an analog console, as I'll be using a wrist mounted Computer for low vis situations.

Stay tuned...........

Yes it does breath very smooth, i like it a lot. I am thinking of putting it on my doubles...

I'll be using this particular Reg Rig and FFM on my dives in Cozumel and Grand Cayman later this month.

I'll let you know what I think of the whole setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom