Zeagle featured on MonsterQuest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Check out MonsterQuest on the History Channel on Wednesday Oct. 8th at 9pm est.

The MonsterQuest folks filmed a bunch of footage at the Zeagle factory for this one and hopefully some of it will make it on the air.

Rob and Dale go back to the Sea of Cortez looking for monster squid, and some gear you might recognize.

Watching now. 6 minutes in.

Anyone know when I should be paying special attention?

Not to worry, Zeagle stuff and the Zeagle factory are damned hard to miss.

First, they show a Zeagle BC, complete with reflective tape on the bladder, using lasers (a la Dr. Evil). Then, they have a long tour of the Zeagle plant and explanation of the features of what appears to be the SAR BC.

Octo-Zs, too.

Very cool.

Last edited:
Nice shots of the factory Scott. Knowing my BC will allow me to be snatched from the jaws of a giant squid that intends to eat me does not make the diving any more appealing to me however. :)

If I had realized that the camera adds about 30 pounds, I would have stayed in the background!!

:)

Really, it was kinda weird to see myself on TV...but my kids think it's cool to see their dad and grandpa on a show, so I guess we have that going for us.

The people at the factory really thought it pretty neat as well.

Thanks for watching!

Is there anywhere to see this online? I looked for it last night, but unfortunetly it was not aired on History channel in Canada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom