zeagle ez travel fins / best travel fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Niek

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

I am new to scubadiving and am planning a long trip to southeastasia. During this trip I want to do some diving. The only problem is that I have size 15 feet. So renting fins is not an option. Now I found some threads about the zeagle ez travel fins. These are fins that strap to your feet and look like they would be perfect. Unfortunately I couldn't find any store that sells them and they are no longer on the zeagle website, so I don't know how to get a pair. Now I was wondering if any of you have a pair you want to get rid of our know where to get them. Any other suggestions are welcome as well. Keep in mind that I wish to travel light and with a small backpack. I have seawing nova's for regular diving, but find them to be too big to take with me. The foot pockets are too big, that's why I like the strap-on type so much.

Please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom