Zeagle express tech delux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
I just received my new BC zeagle express tech deluxe , as it's a new for me I had my time with it to know how to assimble it since I haven't seen any available vedioView attachment 556856 for assembling the deluxe model , my question is whether it's comes with a connecting small strap that connect the backplate and the bladder ( same as on the express tech model ) or it's just an error from zeagle that I haven't received it.

The tank cam band routes through the tri-glide buckle (also known as a ‘belt slide’) then through the webbing on the backplate and then through the other tri-glide buckle on the other side of the wing to secure the two components together.

This is exactly what I did but I thought it's better to ask since there is no manual was provided and I could not locate any vedio for assembling this BCD ,
Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom