Zeagle Express Tech Backplate & Backpad with Dive Rite Deluxe Harness - BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soloist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
DSC03293.jpg

For Sale: $85.00 (plus shipping from North Carolina)

Zeagle Express Tech Backplate, Express Tech Backpad and Dive Rite Deluxe Harness. I purchased all of these components new just prior to our last trip to Bonaire for a lightweight travel rig. It has a grand total of 21 dives, so it is in excellent condition. Package is 18"x12"x5" and is 4.3 pounds.

Zeagle Express Tech Backplate - Polymer reinforced backplate

The Express Tech backplate is a polymer reinforced backplate available separately for divers that want to customize with their own webbing harness, just like a metal backplate. With 2" webbing sewn to the backplate and stainless steel grommets spaced 11" apart this backplate can mount both single and twin cylinders. Backplate has a provision to add a crotch strap.

Zeagle Express Tech Back Pad

This is a brand new never used back pad designed specifically for the Express Tech backplate system.

Dive Rite Deluxe Swivel Comfort Harness

A webbing harness that provides comfort and streamlining to your backplate. Swivel points on the shoulder straps ensure a comfortable fit. A chest strap keeps the harness securely in place. Two-inch (50mm) nylon webbing provides strength, yet is soft and won't dig into the body. Standard two-inch webbing allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories, depending on the needs and desires of the individual diver. The harness includes marine-grade stainless steel hardware. Made in the U.S.A.

Price drop!!

​ $75

Has the harness been cut? Can you give an idea to the approximate size?

Let me start by saying I am 5'11", 175 pounds and typically wear a 5mm suit. The shoulder straps were never cut, so there is at least 6 inches of adjustment on each side beyond the current location. The waist belt portion has been cut. I have the SS buckle located on the far right side with a right hand release. This leaves around 9 inches of adjustment on the belt tail and about 3 inches of adjustment at the buckle. Anything beyond a 42" waist or placing the buckle on the left side could be a problem. Let me know if you need additional information. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom