Zeagle Escape BCD with Atomic Aquatics SS1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

circusoflife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Zeagle Escape BCD - Medium size, with Atomic Aquatics SS1 second stage. Purchased in 2005 and has been used on about 100 dives. Well cared for and well maintained.

The Zeagle Escape is a great for travel and very comfortable as it is a back-inflation travel BCD. Visit the Zeagle website for more information. Escape - Recreational BCs - BCs - Zeagle Dive Systems

The Atomic Aquatics SS1 is a top quality safe second that breathes just like a primary regulator. Along with the ergonomic controls, feel safer and more relaxed underwater. Visit the Atomic Aquatics website for more information.

Comes with two removeable yellow weight pouches

Contact me if you have any questions. Selling because I am no longer scuba diving. Different phase of life now...

Asking $350 + $20 shipping.

IMG_3066_768h.jpgIMG_3351_1024.jpgIMG_3352_1024.jpgIMG_3355_1024.jpgIMG_3353_1024.jpgIMG_3356_768h.jpg

Also selling my Mares Proton regulator, and Aeris Atmos computer, but those will be posted in a separate thread/forum.

Realized I was over-priced. Price now $265. Free shipping...

---------- Post added ----------

Realized I was over-priced. Price now $265. Free shipping...

Item sold outside of Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom