Zeagle Dealers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarcazmo

Registered
Reaction score
Looks like the zeagle dealer page hasnt been updated in a while maybe. Anyone know of any zeagle dealers greater phoenix area?

Dang. I'll have to give all wet a call. I really wanted to see/size a brigade in person and compare it to other back inflates. Not sure I'm willing to drive to Tucson to do that though lol.

Thanks for the quick reply!

---------- Post added December 6th, 2012 at 11:25 AM ----------

Just called if anyone else was curious. All Wet does indeed carry zeagle!

You're going to have to drive to Dallas to see one new - only Scubatoys sells them:
So I called up Zeagle, and told them what I wanted - and they have custom made these BCs just for us. Named the Brigade...

It's a Ranger jacket with an Escape wing. Zeagle Brigade BCD discounts on sale Zeagle <- there's sizing info listed.

There's 2-3 people (likely more) in town that have one - I've seen them somewhere locally. Maybe one of them will see this.

Another similar option is the Wicked Lite - it's a Ranger also with a 32lb bladder. And it rolls up small for travel. It's over $100 cheaper than the Brigade also. I think it's sold only thru Wicked Dealers though - I don't think we have one in AZ.

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=ZeagleWickedLiteRangerBCD

Last edited:
Academy of Scuba can help you with any and all Zeagle products. Zeagle was purchased by Huish Outdoors a few months ago. Huish is the parent company for Atomic, BARE and Stahlsac. In 2013 (next month), all Academy of Scuba locations will be Zeagle dealers. Until then, we can work with you on any special orders. Please be patient, that until next month, we are not a stocking dealer, but have access to the gear.

Back
Top Bottom