Zeagle combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jdg1975

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anybody have any info on this ?
Zeagle combo 30lb wing. SS plate .
Screenshot_20181029-104152~2.png

You can replace the noodley, convoluted "harness" with a single piece of webbing. You may not be able to replace the funky, proprietary inflator with a nice generic one. Plate looks okay.

You may not be able to replace the funky, proprietary inflator with a nice generic one. Plate looks okay.

Zeagle (in my recent experience) has been using the same "garden hose thread" connector for the inflator that Atomic uses on the SS1, and probably others do as well. The 34lb wing I have on my Express came this way, and I can switch between the standard inflator and an SS1 depending on what reg set I'm using.

It just gets better and better.

shopping

It does get better, if you want to be rid of the weird inflator I’ll take that off your hands too.

It does get better, if you want to be rid of the weird inflator I’ll take that off your hands too.
I've got an old dead shrubbery in the yard,...... if you're interested.

I've got an old dead shrubbery in the yard,...... if you're interested.
Sure send it to me, I can start a burn pile with it if it’s dry enough.

This thread is unexpectedly entertaining.

I love Zeagle garden hose tread design. I have an Octo-Z as well as a BX as pictured above. I can interchange them as well as rinse the bladder with the garden hose in a matter of seconds. Best thing since the sliced bread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom