Zeagle Brigade vs Aeris Atmos LX...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Togalive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, I've narrowed my search down to one or two packages that I've worked out with scubatoys, but I'm at a bit of an impass. One package, has the Zeagle Brigade, the other has the Aeris Atmos LX and will save me about $150 because that BC is on clearance. Both have identical gear besides the BC, but I've been trying to think of how the two match up on just a few points...

- Serviceability in foreign countries, Aeris vs Zeagle
- Packability (Needs to fit into a carry on bag)
- Compatibility for west coast cold water diving (Enough lift for 5'7", 140-150 lb person). The Zeagle has 35 lbs, the Aeris has 31 according to ScubaToys.
- Overall comfort level. I would like as little clutter up front as possible, and obviously as BC that has a good "fit".

So, if anyone has had any experience with either of these BC's, I would really appreciate the input! If your wondering why I posted asking about the Zeagle Express Tech, it was because I am looking at BP/W and standard back inflates at the moment, so I figured I'd ask this in another thread since it is considerably off topic compared to the others...

Thanks!
Toga

P.S: In case your wondering, I am going with Scubatoys because my LDS wasnt able to get me into a back inflate until atleast the $1300 mark, something I just cant do. For the same price as the Brigade, I could only get into a Subgear Accent, which is a jacket style BC that I really just didnt like the feel of.

EDIT!: I just realized that I posted this in the General Equipment section, if a mod could move it to the BC forums I would really appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom