Zeagle Brigade Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Zeagle Brigade. I have started cavern diving, and I am trying to use this BC until I start cave. I need to get some type of crotch strap to stop the BC from riding up on me when I get horizontal or have to go head down. Also, I need some extra D rings on the lower part of my BC if possible. Eventually, I will do a BPW but I want to continue using my Brigade for cavern if possible.

Are there any Zeagle products to accomplish this?

I know they make the crotch strap for sure... As for extra mounts, you can use a medium or large sized caribiner through the unused cumberbund (and other) grommet holes, and mount accessories to the caribiners.

I saw the saddle strap. I couldn't tell if that mounted to the BC, or if it was just a belt that wasn't attached?? I need it to mount to the BC to keep it secure. The suggestion of the caribiners on the comberbund is a great idea.

Thanks for the help.

I know they make the crotch strap for sure... As for extra mounts, you can use a medium or large sized caribiner through the unused cumberbund (and other) grommet holes, and mount accessories to the caribiners.

You don't get everything that is pictured, just the crotch strap. D-rings, good luck until you get your plate. Then you can have all the rings you want.

The saddle strap has a piece of webbing that you'll thread through the clip that is dead center on the back bottom of the brigade, then it splits into the two pieces of webbing, and comes with some plastic sex bolts that screw into grommet holes on the front of the bc. Then you'll have quick disconnect clips to unhook it to get out or in fast and easy...

So yes, for the crotch strap - that will work great with the brigade BC, or any of the other Zeagle BC's that have the saddle strap attachment in the back, like the ranger.

Thanks, that is what I needed to know. I will be on Scubatoys tonight to get that ordered.

Thanks for the info.

The saddle strap has a piece of webbing that you'll thread through the clip that is dead center on the back bottom of the brigade, then it splits into the two pieces of webbing, and comes with some plastic sex bolts that screw into grommet holes on the front of the bc. Then you'll have quick disconnect clips to unhook it to get out or in fast and easy...

So yes, for the crotch strap - that will work great with the brigade BC, or any of the other Zeagle BC's that have the saddle strap attachment in the back, like the ranger.

Back
Top Bottom