Closed: Zeagle Brigade BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoops, posted before I finished.

No, I won't do $150, but if you want to negotiate you can PM me.

I wish that had an XL waist! I'm seriously considering a Brigade, but I was at Scubatoys on Saturday trying them on and wear an XL waist with the Large shoulders. Any idea how much it would cost me to buy an XL lower?

I have no idea, but I believe all it is is two panels for the cumberbund that have grommets. It should be easy to do, but don't know the cost and/or if that's all it is I'm sure they can better guide you at Scuba Toys and would have the parts.

10-4, let me look into it. If it's not too costly to convert, I'm likely interested.

Thanks soamelt, BC fits great, holds inflation perfectly, great doing business with you.

It served me well, I'm still questioning my decision to have bought a new one. One of my favorite features of it is the Zeagle power inflator which screws right off so you can stick a hose in to clean out the bladder. This should be standard for all inflators.

Glad you were able to get it in time, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom