Zeagle Brigade BCD M/L BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowtion

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling a Zeagle Brigade, size M/L (I'm 5'11, 210 pounds and it fits snug in a 7mm, fine in a 3mm, and perfect without a wetsuit), but technically it's Medium waist, Large shoulders. I figured I'd advertise it here before I send it over to ebay. Price will be set at $325 + shipping. Pictures will be up soon, but the BCD is like new with only a couple trips under its belt and thoroughly washed each dive. It comes with weight 'thingies' which retail for $30. I'd rather not let this one go because its tip top, but the dive shop I will be working for sells Scubapro...so gotta dive with that.

So far I have a fuzzy picture and me diving with the BCD in a fresh water cavern. I'll put more up or email them if there's more interest.

Attachments

• IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 82
  • dos_ojos_scuba.jpg
    dos_ojos_scuba.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 100
Here's a few more pictures, I also forgot to mention that it also includes the rear pockets as well, those retail for $40.

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.