Zeagle BP only?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

E/C-Diver

Reaction score
Will other brands of BPs fit my Zeagle Ranger? Or am I limited to using only the 519-BP01 series? I already have the twin cylinder mounting plate kit (519-TCMP) and bolts; haven't mounted them yet. I figure a back plate, rather than the clamps, would be a better set up (hooking up accessories, comfort and possibly less damage could occur to the back of my drysuit?)
Thanks for any info.

Are you asking if other brands of backplates will fit inside your Ranger BC??

If so, I'm not sure...I have never tried it.

When you use the 519-TCMP pieces, the inside of the BC will be pulled up into the void where the banded doubles are, and if you adjust the inside nut correctly, it will should not come in contact with your drysuit.

Since you already have them, go ahead and play with it and see if what I am saying makes sense to you once it is hooked up!!

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the reply.
I was talking about other brands fitting; I'll try the 519-TCMP set up (as you said, I got 'em already). I just wasn't sure how far those brackets would get sucked in though the BC towards the banded doubles. I really don't need a plate, I would be using the doubles only on occasion.

Thanks again.
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom