Zeagle bp/harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
can i use my zeagle scout wing and tank bands on zeagle's bp's and harness' or any bp's and harness'???
thanks in advance...

Bands are bands so if the backplate has slots for them you can use them. However, the bladder probably has a set of two tri-glides on either side of it. With the Zeagle plate it comes with 8 machine screws which allow you to attach the bladder to the plate. This is unique to Zeagle.

At the same time the bladder attaches to the BCD harness using two straps also with tri-glides on each end. You could thread these through the cam bands slots on the back plate and then attach it. This would allow you to attach the bladder to a non Zeagle plate (or even the Zeagle plate but without the screws). Of course this assumes the triglides line with the cam band slots. Which I think is the case.

And any bladder will work with a Zeagle plate. For the most part, a plate is a plate is a plate. Yes there are those special ones out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom