Zeagle BC Identification Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Epp4799

Registered
Reaction score
I just purchased this BC as part of a used set up. I'm unable to find any markings as to a model other than "Zeagle" on the side. Things about it i did notice include no chest strap or tab to thread the "ripcord" through between grommets 2 & 3 as specified in the video on zeagle's site. Can anyone provide me with any help?
Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 177
As an update. If it helps anyone. Im sure it was manufactured prior to 2009. It has no serial number located where it should be per the zeagle website. It states prior to 09 they were without SN's.

Is there a zipper in front? (hard to tell from your photo) If so, it's probably a Zena. They come in that color as an option. Explains the "Z" stitched under the Zeagle also.

There is no zipper. The "Z" is just the stitching for the shoulder adjustment & is on both straps. Thanks

I agree that it looks like a concept but the wing looks updated.

Thanks everyone. Im gonna research it & see if I can find an image or 2 of the concept bc's from that time frame. As stated it does look like the wing has been updated as it shows nearly no wear. Im assuming that even though its a little older it can be upgraded by new wings and other ancillary attachments. I must say that i like the concept of the zeagle BC's cause of this.

Scott could tell you when he gets back.

I have a really old concept from early 00s and it has the sternum strap but the wing side has a strap with the clip rather than the flap with zeagle printed on it.

I have a Zeagel Concept I bought it in 93 and still use it for every dive.

Attachments

• DSC_0008_049.JPG
    DSC_0008_049.JPG
    279.1 KB · Views: 154

Back
Top Bottom