For Sale Zeagle 911 - XL - Custom Orange Panels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my XL Zeagle 911 BCD with Custom Orange Panels. This BCD was purchased in 2015 as a custom build and is identical to the 911 described on the Zeagle website with the exception of the custom orange panels. I am also including two 18lb Mesh Weight Pockets for easier loading of the Ripcord weight pockets on the BCD.

This BCD has been used 5 times in a local quarry. Three times in 2015, once in 2016, and I used it again on 12/3/17. Everything looks and works great.

At 9.5lb dry weight and with 65lb lift capacity...this BCD is not for everybody. However, if you have the need for a BCD like the Zeagle 911, then this one is like new and less than half the $910 list price of a new purchase.

I am asking $425 and this includes shipping (Continental US Only). I will use the most cost effective shipping method.

I request payment through PayPal (Verified Buyers Only). This will be run as a PayPal purchase so that all PayPal Purchase Protection is in place for the buyer. I provide a 7 day return guarantee. As long as the item return ship date is within 7 days after delivery, the full amount will be refunded no questions asked.

PM me if you have any questions or would like more details or pictures of the BCD.

IMG_0120.jpg

I would like to see this BCD get used rather than sitting in storage.

Price reduced to $325.

Is this still available? It would be my first BC but I love the features and size.

Yes. The BCD is still available. As much as I want to sell it, I also want it to be an appropriate sell. This is not a BCD I would recommend as a first BCD except in a few circumstances. That 65 pound wing is extreme... I like the design myself! If I were to do it over I would look for the 911 harness design with a 40 pound wing.
If you are still interested let me know. I am out of the country until the 7th of April.

Thanks sevenrider, that is very good info. Since I will be driving warm water mostly I’m gonna pass after all. That is a sweet rig though!

Thanks sevenrider, that is very good info. Since I will be driving warm water mostly I’m gonna pass after all. That is a sweet rig though!

I meant dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom