Zeagle 911 BCD and a Zeagle AL Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidB

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score

I own a Zeagle 911 BCD and a Zeagle AL Backplate, I would like to know if I can connect my bladder directly to the Backplate and use it with a Harness, as far as I understood I would need 8 small screws to do so, can you help me to find these screws by providing their type and characteristic?

No problems at all.
The Screw and bolt kit for attaching the wing to the plate is a standard Zeagle part and can be orderd by any dealer.
Part number is 519-BKBA

The 519-BKBA Stainless Steel Bolt Kit is used to attach standard Zeagle Bladder Assemblies to the Zeagle backplate. The bolts go through the stainless steel tri-bars on the bladder assembly that normally hold the strap that fastens the bladder assembly to the vest section of the Zeagle BC. The tapered head of the bolt fits flush in the tapered holes in the backplate. There are two rows of holes in the backplate. The two outer rows are used to keep the bladder assembly spread wide if double tanks are used. The two inner rows are used to keep the bladder wings closer together in single tank applications.

Cheers
Chriso

Chris is correct.

However, since you are in Isreal, it may be quicker for you to just go out and buy the screws and nuts yourself.

What we use are 10-32 x 7/16 phillips head stainless steel screws with an 18-8 thread, and nyloc insert stainless steel nuts that are 10-32 / 18-8.

Hope that helps.

Scott

Scott thank you very much for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom