Zeagle..... 100% Top Notch in my book!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selrahc

Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanted to share my recent experience with Zeagle and give a huge thanks to the team there!

I had a minor issue with my new Ranger LTD BC. It was spitting out a small stream of little bubbles from the inflator assembly. Adjusting the valve slightly just moved the bubbles from the outside of the unit to the inside causing a very slight auto-inflation. I knew I needed to get this resolved quickly prior to it becoming a larger issue. (I hear full-blown autoinflates suck lol)

I called the Zeagle office and explained the situation. They said I could send it in and receive it back within a few days fixed. When I explained I actually lived only 30 minutes away, they immediately offered for me to bring the unit in and they would take a look at it and repair it on the spot. Since I lived so close now, how could I refuse?

I arrived at their office in Zephyrhills a day or so later after work and immediately received a friendly greeting from Jeff at the front desk. The experience only got better from there! Repair took a look at my BC and after a few minutes discovered the problem (small cracked piece inside the inflator unit.) They promptly, and without hesitation, replaced the entire unit with a new one for me. No headaches at all!

Afterwards I was given a small tour of the facility where I saw the future BCs for some lucky divers being created. I was given my BC back fully repaired, and on the way out I was given some tank stickers for the road (WOOT!).

There is a reason I dive Zeagle. First of all, Zeagle BCs absolutely ROCK! They are built to last, and with proper care, surely will for a very long time! Out of all the BCs I have tried, IMO their BC is one of the best I have ever used. My personal Fave! Their warranty is top notch. Its made in the USA (in my own back yard no less). Best of all, they have personally demonstrated that should you need it, they stand behind their product 100%. That is why I will always have a Zeagle in my dive inventory.

If you are in the area you owe it to yourself to give them a call and stop by their location to say hi!

Thanks Zeagle!!!

~ Sel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom